Join Us for APGA Reunions 2020!
The Woodrow Wilson School is looking forward to connecting with graduate alumni during Princeton's Reunions events. We have partnered with the Association of Princeton Graduate Alumni (APGA) on Reunions programming for several years and it is always exciting to see WWS Alumni come together under the APGA tent.
Reunions Registration Details
Registration for Reunions 2020 (May 28 - May 31) will open in the spring on the APGA Reunions event website. We hope that many of you will return to campus to celebrate with fellow alumni, graduating students, and staff. Last year, we welcomed over 100 graduate alumni spanning many decades from the Class of 1969 to the Class of 2018. Members of the graduating Class of 2019 also joined us for the celebrations.
Those who formally register for Reunions will find that the Woo Community is well represented in the APGA tent since WWS is the largest participating graduate department. You'll also find Woos at other activities over the weekend including the P-Rade! The full list of events will be available on Princeton's Reunions website in March.
NOTE: Although formal registration for Reunions 2020 is not required for WWS events, it is required for all other events during Reunions such as tent parties.
WWS Graduate Alumni Events During Reunions
May 28, 2020 | 6:00pm - 8:00pm | WWS Silver and Gold Reunions Dinner (*95 and *70) | Registration opens in January
May 29, 2020 | 3:30pm - 5:00pm | WWS Graduate Alumni Reception | Registration opens in January
Celebrating Class Milestones
If your class is celebrating a milestone this year, congratulations!
WWS Silver and Gold Reunions Dinner
- A special recognition dinner for classes celebrating 25 and 50 years will take place at Palmer House the Thursday before Reunions programming officially begins
- The 2020 Dinner for Members of the Class of 1995 and Class of 1970 will take place on Thursday, May 28. Please RSVP by May 1 if you plan to attend.
Woos Celebrating 5-Year Milestones
- Graduate Woo alumni celebrating 5-year milestones are encouraged to return to campus to celebrate during Reunions weekend
- A Champagne Toast for alumni celebrating milestones will take place at Palmer House during the WWS Graduate Alumni Reception on Friday, May 29 at approximately 4:15pm
- WWS Alumni Relations Team would be happy to arrange a meetup time and reserve a table(s) for your Class in the APGA Tent on Friday, May 29 or Saturday, May 30
- Class Table Reservation Details are online and requests must be submitted by May 1.
Additional Reunions Programming
- We strongly encourage graduate alumni returning to campus to participate in existing Reunions programming since many WWS graduate alumni, faculty, and graduate students will be featured in panel discussions and public talks
- If your Class would like to make more formal arrangements, you may contact Tara Zarillo in Princeton's Conference and Event Services office for assistance
- WWS cannot reimburse or subsidize expenses related to additional events organized by individual classes. Conference Services can assist with event coordination, but please keep in mind that you will incur fees for room reservations, table rentals, printing, cleaning, and/or catering, which will be charged to the main point of contact for your event
Connecting Before Reunions
Join us on LinkedIn!
We hope you will become a member of the Woodrow Wilson School Graduate Alumni Community on LinkedIn to start conversations with your classmates regarding Reunions planning. You can also use the group as a forum to connect with WWS alumni across class years to discuss various policy issues, professional development opportunities, advice related to specific geographic regions, upcoming events, and job/internship leads.
- Not on LinkedIn yet? Set up a free account today! Use “Princeton University” in your education section instead of the Woodrow Wilson School to connect with 3500+ WWS Graduate Alumni and Current Students.
- Over 75,000 Princeton students and alumni are part of Princeton’s LinkedIn Community including many undergraduate WWS alumni who have also pursued careers in public affairs and would be happy to connect with you.
- Enter several words at a time in the keyword search box to find people working in your areas of interest (e.g., policy cybersecurity research). You can also narrow your search by region, organization, or skillset. Always include policy as a keyword to get the best results.
- LinkedIn is the primary way current students and recent graduates are connecting with WWS graduate alumni community.
Search for Classmates in TigerNet!
- Use the TigerNet Alumni Directory to find all MPA, MPP, and PhD alumni. Select 'Graduate Alumnus' and 'Woodrow Wilson School' as the Department to search all WWS Graduate Alumni profiles. You can narrow your search by selecting your graduation year.
- Most alumni have a personal email address visible in the Home Contact Information section of their profiles.
- Please keep your profile updated so you will receive invitations to on and off-campus networking events.
- WWS send information based on your preferred address and/or Princeton Alumni Association (PAA) Region.
- First-time TigerNet users who graduated after 1980, can register for an account online.
- First-time TigerNet users who graduated prior to 1980, should call the TigerNet Online Community Help Desk to verify their date of birth and provide an email address before trying to register online.
- If you created an account in the past and cannot login, you can retrieve your username and/or reset your password online.
- The TigerNet Support Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 609-258-1542.
Please contact the Office of Graduate Career Services and Alumni Relations (OGCS) at email@example.com or 609-258-4812