Join Us for APGA Reunions 2019!
The Woodrow Wilson School is looking forward to connecting with graduate alumni during Princeton's Reunions events. We have partnered with the Association of Princeton Graduate Alumni (APGA) on Reunions programming for several years and it is always exciting to see Woo Alumni come together under the APGA tent.
Reunions Registration Details
Registration for Reunions 2019 (May 30 - June 1) will launch this spring on Princeton's Reunions event website. We hope that many of you will return to campus to celebrate with fellow alumni, graduating students, and staff. Last year, we welcomed over 100 graduate alumni spanning many decades from the Class of 1968 to the Class of 2017. Members of the graduating Class of 2018 also joined us for the celebrations.
NOTE: Although formal registration for Reunions 2019 is not required for WWS events, it is required for all other events during Reunions such as tent parties.
WWS Graduate Alumni Events During Reunions
The events below will be held exclusively for WWS Graduate Alumni at Prospect House.
May 30, 2019 | 6:00pm - 8:00pm | WWS Silver and Gold Reunions Dinner
May 31, 2019 | 3:30pm - 5:00pm | WWS Graduate Alumni Reception
Celebrating Class Milestones
If your class is celebrating a milestone this year, congratulations!
WWS Silver and Gold Reunions Dinner
- A special recognition dinner for classes celebrating 25 and 50 years will take place at Prospect House the Thursday before Reunions programming officially begins
- The 2019 Dinner for Members of the Class of 1994 and Class of 1969 will take place on Thursday, May 30. Please RSVP by May 1
Woos Celebrating 5-Year Milestones
- Graduate Woo alumni celebrating 5-year milestones are encouraged to return to campus to celebrate during Reunions weekend
- A Champagne Toast for alumni celebrating milestones will take place at Prospect House during the WWS Graduate Alumni Reception on Friday, May 31 at approximately 4:15pm
- WWS would be happy to arrange a meetup time and reserve a table in the APGA Tent for your Class on Friday, May 31 or Saturday, June 1
- Class Table Reservation Details are online and requests must be submitted by May 1
Additional Reunions Programming
- We strongly encourage graduate alumni returning to campus to participate in existing Reunions programming since many WWS graduate alumni, faculty, and graduate students will be featured in panel discussions and public talks
- If your Class would like to make more formal arrangements, you may contact Tara Zarillo in Princeton's Conference and Event Services office for assistance
- WWS cannot reimburse or subsidize expenses related to additional events organized by individual classes. Conference Services can assist with event coordination, but please keep in mind that you will incur fees for room reservations, table rentals, printing, cleaning, and/or catering, which will be charged to the main point of contact for your event
Please contact the Office of Graduate Career Services and Alumni Relations (OGCS) at email@example.com or 609-258-4812