How to Apply

Elizabeth Garlow, Emily Ruskin, and  Emma Wingreen


You can apply for an Ullman Fellowship if you currently are a:

  • WWS Senior
  • First-Year WWS MPA student (for a middle year out)
  • Second-Year WWS MPA student
  • WWS MPP student
  • WWS Ph.D. Student (must have completed general exams)
  • SINSI Scholar (either an MPA1 SINSI student or a SINSI student working in the first year of their government assignment)

Application Procedure

If interested in applying, please go HERE.


  • Open House: Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 12:30 to 1:30 PM in 450 Robertson Hall. Light lunch will be served. Please RSVP to Linda Taylor,
  • Application deadline: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 12:00 noon
  • Interviews with semi-finalist candidates: Week of December 10th, 2018
  • Fellows finalize fellowship placements: March-June 2019
  • Fellowship Start Date: June to September 2019