SINSI Graduate Program Admission
- U.S. citizenship;
- Current seniors who are expected to graduate in 2018 and MPA1 students;
- Be able to successfully complete a background investigation and meet security and other requirements for work in the federal government; and
- Maintain an overall grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale throughout their participation in the program. (There is no minimum GPA to apply to the program.)
Admitted seniors will need to complete the MPA program application due on Friday, December 15, 2017 (guidance will be provided) and take the GRE exam by December 31. Admission to the MPA program is guaranteed as long as students continue to be in good standing.
Applications, including essays and transcripts, may be shared with appropriate government officials as part of the placement process. It is important that students who have been accepted are very responsive during the fellowship placement process due to timing sensitivities.
To begin the application process or review the status of your application, click HERE.
- Applications can be saved and revised prior to submission.
- Essay uploads can be replaced prior to submission.
- Request for letters of recommendations should be submitted prior to the application due date. Letters are due on the same day the SINSI applications are due.
- Essays and letters of recommendations must be submitted via a non-encrypted PDF file.
- You can submit either a transcript from TigerHub or an online transcript from the Registrar's office. The latter are encrypted, so please print, scan and save as a PDF document prior to uploading.
- Once application with transcript(s) and essays has been submitted, it cannot be revised.
- Electronic confirmation of application submission and requested letters of recommendation will be sent.
- Print and save a copy of submitted application for your own records.
SINSI Application Timeline for 2017
September: The SINSI graduate application is available now, click HERE
October 9: Open House, Shultz Dining room, Robertson Hall 5:00 - 6:30 PM
November 6 at 12:00 noon: Deadline for completed applications
Last week of November: First selection round: Student interviews
Last week of November: Award notification by the selection committee