You can apply for an Ullman Fellowship if you currently are a:
- WWS Senior
- First-Year WWS MPA student (for a middle year out)
- Second-Year WWS MPA student
- WWS MPP student
- WWS Ph.D. Student (must have completed general exams)
- SINSI Scholar (either an MPA1 SINSI student or a SINSI student working in the first year of their government assignment)
If interested in applying, you must provide the following materials to Linda Taylor, email@example.com or 421 Robertson Hall by November 30, 2016 at 12:00 Noon:
- Completed Ullman Fellowship application form (PDF download).
- Three to four-page, single-spaced, typewritten statement of interest containing your plans for your fellowship year. Please give specific examples of the agencies or organizations you would like to work for and their location. Tell us about why you want to work there and what your qualifications are for performing such work (e.g., foreign language ability, if applicable). How does the fellowship fit into your career plans and background, including academic preparation and prior work/internship experience?
- Current resume.
- Two letters of recommendation – one from a Princeton faculty member and one from a prior employer.
- Official Princeton University transcript.
- Official Undergraduate transcript (if a graduate student).
Open House: Monday, November 14, 2016 from 12:30 to 1:30 PM in Robertson Hall. (Room TBD). Light lunch will be served. Please rsvp to Linda Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 12:00 Noon
Interviews with semi-finalist candidates: Week of December 12th, 2016
Finalists’ acceptance deadline: Monday, January 9, 2017
Fellows finalize fellowship placements: March-June 2017
Fellowship Start Date: June to September 2017