APSIA Diversity Forum 2017: Student and Young Professionals Workshop
Department:WWS Graduate Admissions Office
Audience:Open to the Public
On Saturday, July 15, the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) will be hosting a Diversity Forum at George Washington University for Young Professionals and Undergraduates who are interested in learning about careers in international affairs and as well as graduate school.
Attendees will explore how to:
- Channel interests into international careers
- Build skills and competencies to be competitive in a global marketplace
- Prepare for and afford graduate school.
The workshop will also feature a keynote address and many opportunities for networking.
Space is extremely limited. Registration is first come, first serve:
- Rising Sophomores/Juniors - Register Here
- Rising Seniors / Recent Graduates - Registration is CLOSED. Click HERE to register for the Wait List.
Created in 1989, the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs brings together the leading graduate schools around the world which specialize in international affairs. APSIA's Diversity Forum series seeks to inspire young professionals – and those who influence their understanding of the world – to seek out the field of international affairs. Learn more at www.apsia.org.