Alumni Career Services
Below are links to career services available to Woodrow Wilson School alumni.
For Graduate Alumni
The WWS Office of Graduate Career Services is ready to assist WWS graduate alumni on the job market and those who would like to help our current graduate students in their job or internship searches and/or professional development.
- Schedule Advising Appointments (contact Amy Craven to schedule a meeting with the OGCS Director, Barbara Hampton)
- Sample Resumes, Cover Letters, and Other Correspondence
- WWS Graduate Alumni Directory
- Current Job Newsletter (subscribe to Woos News)
- Post a job or internship in WooConnect (also see the Employers section of the WWS website)
For Both WWS Undergraduate and Graduate Alumni