2015 Application Wrap-up
As you put the final touches on your applications to the MPA, MPP and Ph.D. programs, be sure to review the application tips recently posted to the admissions blog. For your reference, the links are posted below. The admissions office will be closed over the holiday weekend—If you have difficulty with the online application between now and December 1, you may contact the application administrator, CollegeNet, at email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for a response and include your username/email address, full name, and phone number in your message. The CollegeNet Help Desk is available between 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. PST.
The admissions office will be open on Monday, December 1, and available to take calls and assist as you submit your applications. Best of luck!
1. Getting In
2. Policy Memo Writing Tips
3. What Counts as Relevant Work Experience?
4. 2015 Application Countdown, Part 1 – Letters of Recommendation
5. 2015 Application Countdown, Part 2 – Personal Statement
6. What I got away with in my application to WWS
7. 2015 Application Countdown, Part 3 – The GRE Deadline
8. 2015 Application Countdown, Part 4 – Transcripts & GRE Scores
9. 2015 Application Countdown, Conclusion – Resume & Diversity